Myers Cave Resort
Beyond The Legend
Myers Cave Lodge is the perfect accommodation for large groups of friends or family. It’s friendly, fun-filled and stylish. It has 7 bedrooms (4 of them en-suite), a large fully equipped kitchen, 3 entertainment/gathering rooms, and a billiards room.
Enjoy lake fishing at Marble Lake for Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, Northern Pike, Bluegill, Yellow Perch, Black Crappie using our fishing boat free-of-charge.
Canoes and Kayaks
Our sandy beach comes with free-of-charge canoes and kayaks that guests can enjoy (on a first come, first serve basis), or they can bring their own.
Offering guests the chance to stay connected and share their special moments with friends and family.
Pool Side TV
The 60-inch screen by the swimming pool can offer evening fun time for guests wishing to watch an old DVD from a large free-of-charge selection.
Swimming Pool & Hot Tub
For extra fun, our guests can lounge by the temperature-regulated pool or soak in the hot tub.
Every cottage, as well as the lodge, has a dedicated fire pit where you can enjoy the scenery while roasting marshmallows.
Our sandy beaches are perfect for swimming, sunbathing or reading a book on lounges by the beach, taking strolls on the beach, or playing a game of volleyball.
Fun For Kids
Your children will have lots of fun using the swings, slides, bounce on the trampoline, and enjoy a slide on the floating pads.
All guests have access to the free parking lot facing Myers Cave Resort free-of-charge.
For a fun adventure, the popcorn cart will park by the Old Ice House for 30 minutes every Tuesday and Thursday, guests who spot it can enjoy a complementary cup of popcorn.
Sitting on the benches scattered across the grounds, guests can enjoy beautiful sunsets and sunrises and watch squirrels and chipmunks gathering food and hopping around.
For an out of this world experience, guests can watch the black skies filled with twinkling stars, where if they are lucky, might spot the Milky Way or see the lights of a meteor shower.
For a bit of extra activity coupled with beautiful scenery, guests can use the Myers Cave Resort bikes free-of-charge (on first come, first serve basis) or bring their own.
Visiting a bit of history in the little museum hidden underneath the historical Lodge, or taking a photo by the Old Ice House would be an ideal way to learn a bit about the area and the property.
Guests can enjoy the blissful moments of cooking together or possibly gather to play a board game borrowed from the wide collection of Myers Cave Resort or simply bring their own.
Location & Nearby Attractions
Activities with a Local Flare
- Guests wanting to mix and mingle with the locals in Cloyne and Northbrook might be in for a treat if they happen to arrive on one of the many interesting nights organized by the Land O’ Lake Lions community from Bingo and Euchre nights, Yard Sales, Community Clean Up, to Annual 50’s and 60’s Dances.
Nature and Parks
- The most southern point in Ontario that offers perfect view of the stars for stargazing just as they were meant to be is just 27 minutes from Myers Cave Resort. Grab a telescope, or just a blanket to warm you up, and gaze at the stars at Sheffield Conservation Area.
- For guests in search of more to explore, they should head to Bon Echo Provincial Park ‘s hiking trails, the 100 meter high Mazinaw Rock featuring over 260 Indigenous pictographs, or take Interpretive Boat Tours on Mazinaw Lake and over to Mazinaw Rock.
Food and Beverage
- While in the vicinity, why not visit the famous Spill the Beanz eatery which is much more than just that, and be part of a jamming session with local artists as you move back to the 70’s looking at crocheting magazines.
- Addison’s Restaurant will surely please the taste of anyone wanting an upscale meal from a great chef.
- For that last-minute food shopping, Foodland Northbrook is available in Northbrook around 10 minutes away from the resort.
- An LCBO with lovely staff will welcome you in Northbrook.
- Milligan’s Meats will provide you with the freshest meats in town.
- For a quick bite, guests might enjoy a trip to Mr. Sub located at the Shell station in Cloyne
- Handmade quilts and pillows are sold at the cozy Skoot House, where every guest will find a piece of Land O’ Lakes to keep.
- Visit the studio of artist Debbie Reeve where you can take a look at her lovely works or even take a painting class with her.
- As soon as you take a turn from highway 41 into highway 506 you will spot the red truck of local artist Janis St. John who has much beauty to create using several medias.
Children visiting Myers Cave Resort are just 5 minutes drive from the Land O Lakes Rescue Petting Farm where they can feed some carrots to the animals and learn about their stories.
- At Halloween, ghosts of the past will roam the grounds of Myers Cave Resort, reminding one and all of those who lost their lives in search of gold.
- While Ontario wineries are best known in the Niagara region, Lennox and Addington has its own share of a wine trail that guests might enjoy.
- Christmas time fills up with joyful lights and the Annual Christmas Parade which started in 1955 and has recently been revived by the Northbrook Historical Society.
- Myers Cave Resort hosts a paid Christmas Dinner that guests might attend where they will meet with no other but Santa Claus.
Activities for All
- Lennox and Addington is famous for Geocaching with over 1,500 Geocache to choose from, and guests can definitely enjoy taking part in those searches and posting on their social media to share with family and friends.
- Myers Cave Resort resides along the 4 seasons scenic route along Hwy 506 to 509, taking a drive on that route is sure to bring joy and for extra cheer, grab a camera and fill the interactive route map.
- Myers Cave Resort is just 5 minutes away from Hunter’s Creek Golf Club, where guests to the resort can enjoy a discounted rate for a round of golf.
- For guests into landscaping, the Quinte Conservation is just an hour 15 minutes away where you can stroll into the new Rain Garden and learn about storm-water strategies for landscaping.
- Take your bikes or use the ones at Myers Cave Resort to discover the beautiful scenery or arrive at the Pioneer Museum in Cloyne for a trip down memory lane, and while there take a picture by the large Muskoka chair to keep as a souvenir.
- For those wishing for an extra bit of adventure, maybe go on a treasure hunt in search of Myer’s Cave
- For first time visitors to the Lennox and Addington County, a longer drive of anything between 40 minutes and an hour can take you on a historical tour of Kingston, or a walking tour starting at the jailhouse in quaint Tweed or grab a bite at the culinary scene of vibrant Bellville.
Myers Cave Resort Weather
Visit in Style
We Have Vacancy!
Myers Cave Resort is a fully-renovated lodge and cottages with private sandy beach, stunning lake views and chic amenities. We are looking forward to welcoming you.