Myers Cave Lodge is the perfect accommodation for large groups of friends or family. It’s friendly, fun-filled and stylish.
Myers Cave Lodge was built in 1892 but has been completely renovated and remodeled using the original structure to accommodate all the modern conveniences of the 21st century.
The Lodge is a 2 1/2 story building with a stone foundation and frame construction. Front veranda extends on 2 sides, and there is a wraparound rear deck overlooking the large swimming pool and hot tub. It has 7 bedrooms (4 of them en-suite), with 1 additional full bathroom and 2 halves; a large fully equipped kitchen, 3 entertainment/gathering rooms, and a billiards room. The Lodge accommodates up-to 18 people.
- 2 en suite rooms with a king size bed each
- 1 en suite room with a queen size bed,
- 1 en suite room with a queen size bed and a patio
- 3 rooms with a double size bed each; sharing 1 full washroom and 2 half washrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen including: stove with oven, dishwasher, microwave, 2 full-size fridges, 1 box freezer, pots, pans, plates, cutlery, coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle
- 60 inch TV
- Reliable Wi-Fi
- Pool table that can be turned into a high-end boardroom
- Board games room
- 2 Living rooms
- Patio with full furniture and outdoor propane BBQ
- Dedicated fire pit
Enjoy Family Time or a Corporate Retreat at the Lodge
Visit in Style
We Have Vacancy!
Myers Cave Resort is a fully-renovated lodge and cottages with private sandy beach, stunning lake views and chic amenities. We are looking forward to welcoming you.